Accessibility Statement: Freeman Footwear®
At Our Company, we are dedicated to creating a digitally accessible experience for everyone, including people living with disabilities. The work we do to provide the best user experience for everyone is ongoing, through applying the current accessibility standards as they apply to our public website.
Our Company has made the following efforts to integrate accessibility into our organization:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Our Company has applied the following standards to our website:
- WCAG 2.1 AA
- Section 508
Our Company’s website was assessed on August 28th, 2023 for compliance to the WCAG 2.1 AA and Section 508 standards through a manual accessibility audit performed by Digital Accessibility by WeCo. Our Company’s website has had a disability-focused usability assessment completed on September 4th, 2023 by WeCo’s Certified Test Consultant Team.
We are here to answer your accessibility questions, assist with any barriers to accessibility you may experience, and take your suggestions. Please contact us through the information below:
Customer Service: email@example.com